The Dust ForumsHere you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesRegistration is free!CalendarFind other membersFrequently Asked QuestionsSearchHome  
The Dust Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 The Dust Forums > Chris Whitley Tours > old list of tour dates?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erin
Living With The Law

Location: Florida for two years, Yes I brought the wind with me ;)

old list of tour dates?

i found an old cached copy of the site that i recall back when maarten had the tour date section.. but i see it's gone now?

can someone tell me where i can find it?

I need to look up some dates at some shows in different cities that i attended.

THANKS!

erin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2007 07:55 AM
Erin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erin Click here to Send Erin a Private Message Visit Erin's homepage! Find more posts by Erin Add Erin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockitgurl
Living With The Law

tours

Enter the website instead of the message board. Go to biography and then Tour History. It's maintained by Maarten.
That should help.

Old Post 10-29-2007 04:24 PM
rockitgurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockitgurl Click here to Send rockitgurl a Private Message Find more posts by rockitgurl Add rockitgurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maarten
Living With The Law

Hi Erin,

I made a more complete list with earlear dates and additions which you can find here:
http://www.geocities.com/maartendemetter/blog.html

If you can add dates, just drop me a line!

Maarten

Old Post 11-06-2007 09:17 AM
Maarten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maarten Click here to Send Maarten a Private Message Visit Maarten's homepage! Find more posts by Maarten Add Maarten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maarten
Living With The Law

Just made a new, updated list...
http://www.geocities.com/maartendem...TLEYGIGLIST.doc

Maarten

Old Post 11-06-2007 05:13 PM
Maarten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maarten Click here to Send Maarten a Private Message Visit Maarten's homepage! Find more posts by Maarten Add Maarten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
r_d
Living With The Law

CW Tour Schedule

Maarten

Looking at your list of CW gigs around May 2003 (near the end of the Vast Combo tour in North America), I seem to have a vague memory that the night before the show of May 24th at the 'Rainbow Bistro' in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada the tour stopped at a club in Buffalo, NY called 'Nietzsche's'. Since your list has them in Detroit on the 22nd, the Buffalo show (if it is not a figment of my imperfect memory) must have been on Friday, May 23, 2003.

Perhaps someone from the Buffalo region can confirm the truth (or otherwise) of this. I cannot seem to find any archival info about this on Nietzsche's website.

Your list indicates a show on the 16th at 'Hugh's Room' in Toronto before a few more dates in the US and then a swing back north. Seems to have been a rather arduous itinerary.

Richard D.

Old Post 10-10-2008 02:44 AM
r_d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r_d Click here to Send r_d a Private Message Find more posts by r_d Add r_d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote