The Dust ForumsHere you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesRegistration is free!CalendarFind other membersFrequently Asked QuestionsSearchHome  
The Dust Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 The Dust Forums > Chris Whitley Tunings > I forget you every day
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jonnyangel
Living With The Law

I forget you every day

I've figured a lot of Whitley songs out on my own, with help from Hiroshi etc., but I'm struggling with this one. I'm trying to get the version on 'WEED' down, not the original. Any thoughts or ideas, or better yet, anyone have this tabbed?

I'm still struggling with New Machine but I'll everntually get that; I'm pretty close now.

But "I forget you everyday" is amazing and I have to get this one down for sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan

-Albert Einstein

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2006 05:41 PM
jonnyangel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonnyangel Click here to Send jonnyangel a Private Message Visit jonnyangel's homepage! Find more posts by jonnyangel Add jonnyangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MartQ
Dust Radio

This one should work...it does for me anyway...))

C#F#C#F#G#C#

Old Post 07-07-2006 08:32 PM
MartQ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MartQ Click here to Send MartQ a Private Message Visit MartQ's homepage! Find more posts by MartQ Add MartQ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hiroshi
Living With The Law

oh, it's 5 years since the last post in this thread I
anyway here's my trial.

http://youtu.be/2M9Iz7AI0N0

Old Post 10-16-2011 12:45 AM
Hiroshi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hiroshi Click here to Send Hiroshi a Private Message Visit Hiroshi's homepage! Find more posts by Hiroshi Add Hiroshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote